I will not be just a tourist in the world of images, just watching images passing by which I cannot live in, make love to, possess as permanent sources of joy and ecstasy~
anais nin

Paris

Everything divided into ancient character stories as I walked into the alleyway partial to the extraordinary elation of ancient architecture filling the night he lifted me up and spun me around and we ran through the masses of people until we arrived at a park. He kissed me until my lips were no longer mine and he kissed my hands and asked me to tell him everything. I assured him that there was no time for such things. And that here on this night we would only be who we wanted to be in this moment right here. We sat on the Park Bench and and I lay on his lap as I smoked cigarettes with someone I had only met hours earlier...he said things only French boys say "I want to lay beside you and smell your forever, and kiss you, I want to know you...I lay and let the words soak into my consciousness, I knew there would only be a few hours and then I would be gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment