I will not be just a tourist in the world of images, just watching images passing by which I cannot live in, make love to, possess as permanent sources of joy and ecstasy~
anais nin

Things I know to be True

1) you know you have really grown spiritually when you can look back and think, wow that was really fucking stupid of me... 2) The sure way to know when you are over someone is when you have taken them out of the mental masturbation file completely...this usually only happens when you meet someone who is equal to or better at getting you off 3) People will talk shit about you...the person who will do it the most is the one you will spend the rest of your life with, think about all the things you have said your friends about your significant other, yeah now think what they have said about you. His (her) friends know so much more than you are comfortable with, trust me 4) Money I am pretty sure can buy SOME happiness, ask anyone living an impoverished ghetto, anyone starving, anyone living paycheck to paycheck... 5) You will know when you are truly broke when you cut the bottom off of the toothpaste tube and stick your toothbrush in there to get more out 6) Size always matters 7) I think a certain type of people that do the same things~the people who write on bathroom stalls are the same ones that write all those stupid comments on youtube, and use LOL and LFMAO 8) People that are unhappy will try to make you unhappy as well~run from these people!!! you will know because they will give you a little morsel of shitty news about yourself and you will be able to see them finding joy in it... 9) Having kids is not the greatest accomplishment in your life~RAISING your kids well is, on that note I think there should be required IQ tests people should have to take to reproduce, if you don't pass you only get to raise guppies... 10) This one I don't know for sure but it's a theory, the reason we find musicians so incredibly sexy is because they are making the sex face when they play...I only know this because all 4 out of the 5 boyfriends I have had made the same exact faces when playing guitar as when we were doing it~ 11) if your boyfriend is too good to be true, it's because he's gay 12) If you have to ask someone, was it good for you? It probably wasn't that good was it:) 13) The worst of all fashion offenses is the thong sticking out of the jeans~Whale tail, well Camel Toe is right up there...I am going go more into depth in this later 14) It never ceases to amaze me how disillusioned people are (that's just an observation)

No comments:

Post a Comment