I will not be just a tourist in the world of images, just watching images passing by which I cannot live in, make love to, possess as permanent sources of joy and ecstasy~
anais nin
I carried you with me all through Europe you were stained into me, into all that I saw~I walked through London aching for you, I pushed myself into desire...I danced in clubs, I smoked cigarettes outside coffee shops and picked out girls you would like to sleep with... In Paris I took in the old architecture and it moved me so deeply that I couldn't find the words to convey to you in all the letters~ That you evoked the same emotions in me that those beautiful ancient masterpieces did; out of my body, into a dream, into Euphoria. You were there with me every time I felt my heart open to beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment