I will not be just a tourist in the world of images, just watching images passing by which I cannot live in, make love to, possess as permanent sources of joy and ecstasy~
anais nin
I keep waiting for something to inspire my heart again....I long for the freedom to roam freely. I want to write and get paid to travel. I want to stay up all night feeling all my words whispering softly into someone, I want to be anonymous walking down the street, I want to feel the pulsing of something real and genuine and sincere, I want the recognition that someone sees me, I want to be mended, I want to dance until I cannot move, and surf until I cannot move, and make love until I cannot move...my arms are outstretched but I am bound to this island. I am aching for more...I am thankful I am grateful, but I want more....

No comments:

Post a Comment