I will not be just a tourist in the world of images, just watching images passing by which I cannot live in, make love to, possess as permanent sources of joy and ecstasy~
anais nin

Island Fever

How long have I been here where there is no discerning quality between seasons. And can I stay forever? I want to the freedom to be weird and wonderful. I miss wearing inappropriate outfits, slips and scarves and see through things, I miss kissing random boys and girls to feel their lips and rub up against desire, Miss being told that I'm beautiful for being me. I miss art and music, I miss the desert and the beautiful sunrises, I miss not caring so much what everyone thinks and living for my very moment, I want to dance on rooftops and speakers and mountains or wherever it strikes my fancy. I miss heated conversations about real things that are happening in this world. give me fashion and big boots and plays. I miss the boys with sexy hips rock star belts slung low on their ink filled bodies that drive me mad, and the ones in suits and beautiful things to bury my face in. I need the city give me the fucking city. Please get me the fuck off this rock

No comments:

Post a Comment