I will not be just a tourist in the world of images, just watching images passing by which I cannot live in, make love to, possess as permanent sources of joy and ecstasy~
anais nin
007 Wishful thinking Wish I could walk through a whole day without judgement. Wish I didn't have to see the same people on the covers of magazines, I wish often that the people who are really wonderful acts to FURTHER THE QUALITY OF PEOPLE'S LIVES WOULD GET RECOGNITION. Wish that criticism could feel constructive to my soul instead of destructive to my ego. Wish for patience at the the DMV, the Airport, anyplace where people throw their small amount of power into your face, wish that decisions made in congress and the senate were based upon common sense and compassion and not upon money slipped the greedy old hands, Wish all the mothers had support and could support each other, Wish that people would look beyond their truth That there is no good or bad we are multifaceted creatures who fuck up often, we should be nicer to each other, Wish for the healers and the artists and the dancers and the writers would start a fucking revolution and perhaps give a shit about what we will leave for our children, what we are doing to innocent humans in other countries, that the people who can create music would let their voices be heard. that music is universal and understood. WISH WE COULD UNITE with celebration in the conscious decision to stop wishing and start doing what we all wish for. Perhaps you would like to join me

No comments:

Post a Comment